Now you can order CorrosionX Products online with secure PayPal payment processing (no PayPal account required pay with any credit card or your PayPal account).CorrosionX General Purpose & Marine Use:
- CorrosionX is the most useful and versatile product of its kind. As one customer stated, "It's a complete service facility in a can." And, it's economical. Users estimate that a single 16-oz. can of CorrosionX will outperform and outlast 8 - 10 cans of the popular household "lubricant & penetrant," making it far more economical to use. A supervisor in a maintenance facility for a major oil company called it an "inventory reducer" because they use it for so many different applications.
- STOPS AND PREVENTS CORROSION AND RUST
Use CorrosionX where you want corrosion control without a messy wax coating. A light spray of CorrosionX on power heads, generator sets and engines two or three times a year will keep them looking like new -- even in saltwater conditions.
- A MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT
In addition to its corrosion fighting properties, CorrosionX is also a super lubricant and penetrant. It lubricates under heavy loads and high temperatures. Use it on sheaves, hinges, locks, cables/wire ropes, windlasses or other rotating devices. It is ideal for fishing reels and guns. And, CorrosionX penetrates like nothing you've ever used. Corroded or rusted nuts, bolts or fittings can usually be removed in just a few minutes.
- NOT HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT
The Volatile Organic Content (VOC) of CorrosionX is only 8.6% (the "popular" brand is 76% solvent). Plus it's nontoxic, non-carcinogenic, and is nonflammable when not in aerosol form (the propellant is flammable).
- CorrosionX Aviation takes corrosion control to a new level. Featuring the latest advances in Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) Technology, it is specially designed to displace moisture, stop corrosion instantly and provide long-lasting protection.
- Made in the USA, CorrosionX Aviation is qualified under Mil-C-81309E, Type II for application to airframes and is used extensively by the military. All CorrosionX products and application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers by and are available through the General Services Agency (GSA).
- Does it work? Recent reports indicate that the U.S. Army at Ft. Drum, NY realized a $4 million savings in refurbishment of aircraft that were treated with CorrosionX prior to deployment to Somalia. This is also confirmed by a recent article in Army Aviation, July 31, 1997. Similar findings were reported for helicopters used in Haiti.
RejeX: Space age protection for car, truck, boat, airplane & motorcycle.
CorrosionX for Guns: For Maintaining Firarms and Improving their Performance. IT IS GREAT FOR PROTECTING YOUR MATTE FINISHED FIREARMS!
CorrosionX Heavy Duty: For super long-term protection against serious rust and corrosion assault.
ReelX: Improves Reel Performance and Stops Prevents Rust & Corrosion.
SpeedX: THE UNBELIEVABLE EXTREME-PRESSURE LUBRICANT WITH POLAR BONDING CAPABILITY